|>> Return to Job Search|
School Bus Driver - Will Train Edmonton 2158051
Our company is hiring School Bus Drivers for the Edmonton area. A Perfect Part-Time position. Free training provided to obtain your class 2 license. Perfect for stay-at-home parents and retirees. Part-time employment gives you time to enjoy your children or hobbies. Same route every day.
Responsibilities for School Bus Drivers:
Experience and Knowledge for School Bus Drivers:
- Safely drive students to and from school, following a predetermined route
- Perform daily pre-trips and document them accurately
- Communicate clearly with students, parents, school employees and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Keep bus clean, fueled and safe
- Able to drive morning and afternoon shift (middle of the day off) Work hours approx. 6:30am- 9am and 2:30pm-5pm depending on route
- Extra work available to earn extra income. Kindergarten routes mid-day and field trips etc.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Send us your resume today!
- Must hold a valid driver’s license (Class 5 or higher. No GDL)
- Must be able to communicate in English both written and oral.
- Drug and Alcohol testing and a Criminal Record Check is performed as pre-screening during the hiring process.
- Working Conditions for School Bus Drivers:
- Monday to Friday (School holidays off)'
- Outdoors in all weather conditions