Are you passionate about transportation? Are you an EXPERIENCED AZ Driver?
We are currently looking for an experienced AZ drivers for permanent positions in Stoney Creek/Hamilton.
Route:Hamilton > Kingston switches
Shift time: 7:30pm (8-12 hours)
Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: Line Haul $ 0.2662 per KM plus $24.02 for inspection and waiting time
What's in it for you:
- Home every day with your family
- Safety orientated team
- Driver Recognition Program
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Safety Boot reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly - Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Receive a hiring Bonus ( $500)
- Receive a referral Bonus ($500)
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- Electric Windows/. Luxurious interior
- Manual and Automatic Transmission
- 6 setting lumbar Position
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Clean CVOR
- Comfortable hand bombing
- Minimum of 1.5 years' experience as an AZ driver
Send us your resume and become part of a winning team TODAY!
*Please take note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, We now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
We meet the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.
We have an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply