We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic full-time Service Lot Attendant. Qualified individual works closely with the Service Department in ensuring that all vehicles in for service are properly washed and cleaned after service, that, when necessary, they are parked in the appropriate spots.
Full-time employees are entitled to coverage under our Group Benefits plan and participation in our RRSP matching program. We pay 100% of the premiums for Extended Health, Dental, and MSP. Along with a strong staff focus, we encourage participation/critical thinking in problem solving, thinking outside the box, creating new idea's etc. to create a healthy and productive work environment. Join us for our monthly staff lunches, team outings, and summer BBQs!
- Group Benefits plan coverage
- RRSP matching program
- MSP, Extended Health and Dental (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Mentorship & career development opportunities
- Keep all vehicles (including loaners) on service lot clean at all times
- Inspect and record damages on vehicles
- Park vehicles in assigned areas
- Keep lot clean and tidy and in order at all times
- Such other duties as may be assigned
The successful applicant must be:
- Able to work well within a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Able to operate both standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
- A valid BC Driver's Licence with clean driving record
- Extremely organized
If you are interested in growing with a dynamic, customer-focused organization, we invite you to send your resume in!
Keywords: Car Cleaner, Car Cleaning, G Licence, Lot Attendant, Vehicle Attendant, Vehicle Service Cleaner, General Help, General Labour, General Labourer, British Columbia, BC, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Maple Ridge, Langley, Mission, Delta, Richmond, White Rock, Ladner, Steveston