We are currently seeking to add Cross Border AZ Company Truck Drivers to our team.
This position is based out of Bradford, ON.
Runs are Southern Ontario or the GTA area to mid to long haul to USA back to Ontario. No Western Canada or Quebec runs.
Our business started in 1987 and obtained and received the Ontario and ICC authority in 1992.
At this time we also purchased our own trucks and trailers and with the addition of a few select owners/operators started to transport general flatbed freight from Ontario to various destinations in the USA. Since that time we have grown into a competitive carrier transporting legal and over dimensional loads as well as LTL shipments on Flatbed, Step-deck and trailers to all of the lower 48 states.
- AZ licence and at least a minimum of 1 year of driving experience
- Passport or enhanced AZ licence or Fast Card is required.
- Must have cross border US experience.
- Flatbed experience an asset (willing to train).
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Excellent compensation / mileage rates starting at 60 cents.
- Superior benefits package including Health and Dental
- Guaranteed income if hurt on and off the job 24 hrs Canada and US.
- Paid picks and drops (after first one).
- Paid tarping and untarping.
- Cross Border medical coverage
- $100.00 dollars layover after 1st day
- Safety Bonuses ($1000) that increases with duration of employment)
- Easy going professional work environment.
Keywords: Truck Drivers, Driving, Driver, Trucking, Trucker, Company Driver, Team Driver, AZ, Owner Operator, O/O, Class 1, OTR, drivers, truckers, route driver, delivery driver, class 1 drivers, Long Haul, AZ drivers, company truck driver, single driver, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA